About Sally Terzo: Realtor
Sally Terzo was decorating houses and making them homes, long before she got into the real estate business.
An Honours graduate of Seneca College’s Interior Design program, Sally’s work as a Retail Design Consultant, entrepreneur, and sales manager at design emporiums like Coleccion Home, and Palma Brava were a big influence on her approach to understanding clients and selling real estate. “It taught me, she explained, “to listening to the needs and wants of my clients. That helped us build a rapport to gain their trust.
Years of sales and customer service through my retail and design experience, were excellent grounding for success in the real estate business.” In fact, her very first listing was featured as House of the Week in Toronto Life.
Integrating her love of design and real estate Sally is true to her motto, “If you love what you do you will succeed.”
COMPLIMENTARY STAGING CONSULTATION
I offer my professional advice to help you stage your home for selling. Whether we use your existing pieces.
And or purchasing or renting the perfect furniture and accessories.
- Clean and paint front door.
- Add new, attractive house numbers.
- Pack away any shoes or coats by frontdoor.
- Add a new welcome mat to entryway.
- All doors should open and close easy.
- Remove unnecessary furniture.
- Pull furniture away from wall.
- Replace dark curtains with lighter colors.
- Group smaller, like kind art together.
- The walls should be neutralized before the home goes
on the market.
- Remove TV or any other entertainment items.
- Fresh white textured linens on beds.
- Add new pillows and throw pillows.
- Remove seasonal clothes from closet.
- Line up clothes by colour, keep shelves neat
and clear the floor.
- Remove most items on the counter.
- Add a bowl of fruit to add colour.
- Stain or paint dated cabinets.
- Replace old knobs and hardware.
- Clean out your refrigerator.
- Remove table leaves in table to enlarge area.
- Properly set the dinner table.
- Hang light coloured floor to ceiling curtains.
- Open blinds to let in natural light.
- Use 100 Watt light bulbs
for more light.
- Spruce up cabinets
- Freshen up the caulking and remove any stains.
- Declutter and remove all personal items.
- Add some nicely packaged soaps and a white robe.
- Hang fresh white towels
Furniture Business For Sale Palma Brava is a well-established retail furniture business located in the heart of Oakville, offering a wide range of high-quality and stylish furniture pieces for sale. With a loyal customer base and an excellent reputation for quality and service, Palma Brava presents an exciting opportunity for a new owner to take over and continue its success. The store is situated in a prime location with ample foot traffic, and the spacious showroom is well-designed to showcase the products. The brand name is well-known and highly regarded in the local community, making this a rare chance to acquire a thriving business in a desirable location.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Direct: (416) 617-0312
Office: (416) 975-5588
Forest Hill Real Estate, Yorkville
28A Hazelton Avenue
Toronto, ON, M5R 2E2